Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Secret Crushes

You know that really hot boy in your math class who helps make that 3 hour long lecture go by a little faster?  One thing I've learned is having someone to stare at improves any class.  Of course, I rarely actually work up the courage to talk to them, or even sit next to them.  Hopefully tomorrow night that will all change...

Tomorrow night my sorority is having a crush party.  It's a party that we throw downtown, planned by our social chair (a member of the executive board in our sorority).  Every girl gets to anonymously send the email addresses of our "crushes" to our social chair, who then sends them an invitation to the party.  Some people "crush" their friends or acquaintances, but I decided to take it to the extreme and invite my true secret crushes.  And while I obviously can't reveal them here (duh), I can promise that they're definitely crush-worthy.  

Am I brave enough to approach someone and admit that I crushed them? Will my crushes show up??!!  I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment